MP questions....

CPS_Bomber

Evening Gents!

Hope all is well in your respective corners of the world.

OK, still getting up to speed with the general setup of TAW2 and some flying training, but very interested in hitting MP with you all.

My two main restrictions are - time... I can be available for duty 22:30 GMT through to 02:00 GMT Monday to Sunday (**but see next point below). How does that fit in with the rest of you? Weekends may also open opportunities for flying between 07:30 GMT and 17:00 GMT, but this will be dependant on whether Mrs.Bomber is working or not (no work for her, no flying for me, as we barely get time together some weeks as it is!).

- regular attendance... the idealistic dreamer in me wants to say "any and every day, any and all the time", however work and family commitments bring me back down to earth with a thump. **My days free at the above times will vary from one week to the next.

I normally know what I'm doing a week in advance if this will help others with the know-how to get flights organized, but it can change at very short notice (though only once in a blue moon thank goodness).

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Do you have the basics set up? If my connection works, I can be ready once in a while, including at the moment of typing this. It won't be much though. Otherwise, big fly-ins are Wednesday and Sunday, and Sunday should approximately fit. Other than that, it's individual meetings, big serious missions require more people and someone experienced in the mix.

Evening Gents!

Hope all is well in your respective corners of the world.

OK, still getting up to speed with the general setup of TAW2 and some flying training, but very interested in hitting MP with you all.

My two main restrictions are - time... I can be available for duty 22:30 GMT through to 02:00 GMT Monday to Sunday (**but see next point below). How does that fit in with the rest of you? Weekends may also open opportunities for flying between 07:30 GMT and 17:00 GMT, but this will be dependant on whether Mrs.Bomber is working or not (no work for her, no flying for me, as we barely get time together some weeks as it is!).

- regular attendance... the idealistic dreamer in me wants to say "any and every day, any and all the time", however work and family commitments bring me back down to earth with a thump. **My days free at the above times will vary from one week to the next.

I normally know what I'm doing a week in advance if this will help others with the know-how to get flights organized, but it can change at very short notice (though only once in a blue moon thank goodness).

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Firstly I have a saying: Family first, work second, hobbies third. Its got easier as I've got older (to my deep sadness in one instance): I am a widower and I'm retired. But I have kids and g'kids so they come first. You fly when it suits your circumstance. We tend to sit at the Air Combat Channel at TS3 (just checked Tiger's there now - sorry Tiger I should be in bed :( ) if we want a chat or are looking for a MP flight. I switch my headphones to my speakers, so if somebody drops in they can yell for me. Otherwise its tuning in at our regular flight times. The EU Friendly MP Flight time would suit you I think. [sunday 5.30pm GMT].

Hope that helps ........ goodnight ...... Gees its 6.12am! ;)

EDIT: Might be an idea to keep all your posts regarding setting up TAW2.0 and associated issues here. Then its all together and easier to review and check back on things. I'll see if Home Fries can move the posts from here to your other thread. In fact I think I can sorta do it. ......