NSFW: How to prop Start A Plane Engine.

Hawkx

Anyone who served in the Navy or Air Force

will all be able to spot the error right away.

Procedures:

This photo is absolutely incredible...

it should be a poster for what not to do.

But can you tell what's wrong with it?

prop-start-1.jpg

Yep, guess you spotted it, too.

Never, never try to Prop-Start an aircraft

without chocking the wheels!

Edited by Hawkx

Animation is too fast, you should give a good couple seconds for "open" state.

No nudity allowed on this BB.

1suffern-suckatash.gif

Edited by Hawkx

Anyone who served in the Navy or Air Force

will all be able to spot the error right away.

Procedures:

This photo is absolutely incredible...

it should be a poster for what not to do.

But can you tell what's wrong with it?

prop-start.gif

Yep, guess you spotted it, too.

Never, never try to Prop-Start an aircraft

without chocking the wheels!

When I use the Magnifier in Accessories -> Accessibility I can just about see the lips.

But here is one... Anyone who likes space related stuff will be able to spot all the 11+ errors right away..

a.png

But here is one... Anyone who likes space related stuff will be able to spot all the 11+ errors right away..

I can see one, ....... two ........ three? Or maybe there were? :unsure:

EDIT All jokes aside: that was an incredible feat by the Yanks. :thumbsup:

35 hours to go and counting.

When I use the Magnifier in Accessories -> Accessibility I can just about see the lips.

Edit;

Oh man,, my bad. You actually used the "Magnifier" to see closer.

Funny what brings out one's interest.

It will do you no good to see closer any more. (by Edit)

prop-start-1.jpg

Edited by Hawkx

Oh man,, my mistake.

You can't see the lips any more. (by Edit)

Oh! That's not fair! Its so long since I seen anything like that I can't remember what's all down there's about ..... Now I'm getting tongue tied with excitement. :P

a.png

The shadow on the Earth is on the wrong side when compared to the shadows of the Astronaughts (Earth illuminated from the right, but figures illuminated from the left)...

49 star flag as Tiger pointed out...

The Earth shouldn't be visible anyway in this shot...

US flag on Lander base is inverted...

US flag on Astronaught furthest away is inverted...

Technically you have 4 Astronaughts on the moon surface in this photo (3 in shot plus one taking the photo) - thought there were only 3 IRL.... one by the flag, one taking the photo and always one left onboard the Lander...?

The overall hue & colouring of the photo... a little too clean & fresh looking for the age of the event in question...

user - can you post a list of all the errors?

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

The shadow on the Earth is on the wrong side when compared to the shadows of the Astronaughts (Earth illuminated from the right, but figures illuminated from the left)...

49 star flag as Tiger pointed out...

The Earth shouldn't be visible anyway in this shot...

US flag on Lander base is inverted...

US flag on Astronaught furthest away is inverted...

Technically you have 4 Astronaughts on the moon surface in this photo (3 in shot plus one taking the photo) - thought there were only 3 IRL.... one by the flag, one taking the photo and always one left onboard the Lander...?

The overall hue & colouring of the photo... a little too clean & fresh looking for the age of the event in question...

user - can you post a list of all the errors?

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

CPS_Bomber,

"Astronaughts".. haha good one! Looks like we have something in common. Here is the list...

I forgot to redact the EXIF data so I'm sure you could figure out what photoshop I did this with.

1. Earth has sun shining the wrong side

2. The foreground is too dark compared to the background props

3. On the moon there is no stars visible with the camera they used, but the haze that was present along the mountain ride was removed and the background space was colored in as absolute black.

4. Main US flag missing one star

5. Flag on the LM inverted

6. Flag on the astronaught was his backpack facing us also inverted

7. astronaught giving the salut has one of the red stripes missing on his shoulder patch flag.

8. Since apollo missions required the CM pilot to stay in lunar orbit and since all photos taken on the moon required a chest mounted camera, in any given lunar surface photo only ONE astronaughty can be in the pic at any one time.. therefore it is impossible to have FOUR astronaughts in the same photo.

9. you have to look hard to see it but two of the crosshairs are missing.

10 . If you look closely the astronaught that was facing the camera man should have the camera man reflected in his visor/helmet, but he is not...

11. The whole Apollo moon landings were staged in hollywood like production studios in area 51

12. Just like OBL's sea burial by seals team six. ANd of course that fake CIA rendered pic they released for PR on the War on Terra.

13. Don't forget WTC7. Now there is some real magic there.

2. The foreground is too dark compared to the background props

3. On the moon there is no stars visible with the camera they used, but the haze that was present along the mountain ride was removed and the background space was colored in as absolute black.

That's really just the results of photo processing.

7. astronaught giving the salut has one of the red stripes missing on his shoulder patch flag.

Missed that one.

8. Since apollo missions required the CM pilot to stay in lunar orbit and since all photos taken on the moon required a chest mounted camera, in any given lunar surface photo only ONE astronaughty can be in the pic at any one time..

You can also see from the footprints the extra astronauts are shooped.

9. you have to look hard to see it but two of the crosshairs are missing.

Only really applies to directly comparing it with the original.

10 . If you look closely the astronaught that was facing the camera man should have the camera man reflected in his visor/helmet, but he is not...

Well, neither is he in the original picture.

8. Since apollo missions required the CM pilot to stay in lunar orbit and since all photos taken on the moon required a chest mounted camera, in any given lunar surface photo only ONE astronaughty can be in the pic at any one time.. therefore it is impossible to have FOUR astronaughts in the same photo.

This statement is completely contradicted by....

10. If you look closely the astronaught that was facing the camera man should have the camera man reflected in his visor/helmet, but he is not...

....this statement :blink:

11. The whole Apollo moon landings were staged in hollywood like production studios in area 51

12. Just like OBL's sea burial by seals team six. ANd of course that fake CIA rendered pic they released for PR on the War on Terra.

13. Don't forget WTC7. Now there is some real magic there.

As for these.... give me a break! :rofl: I thought the idea was to find errors in the heavily photoshopped picture not guess someone's delusional conspiracy theories :P

Terra = Terror?