Alternative EU friendly MP times

CPS_Bomber

Morning Gentlemen! :icon_salute3:

First, sorry couldn't get online for the 29th May EU session. Sadly that kind of time on a Sunday doesn't fit in for me due to family commitments :(

The other session on Thursday mornings is somewhat better (nothing I have to worry about as such at that time of the day!), but even so it's very early in the morning. The last one I joined I don't think we started really flying in large numbers until close to 02:30 GMT... doesn't leave me with much time to sleep before work starting at 08:30 GMT :blink:

Now we have Sargy operational as far as connection with TAW2 & TS3, we've spoken briefly on the possibility of making a dedicated alternative slot at a bit more of a EU friendly starting time. We're chewing over possible days/times at the moment.

Is the possibility of this being organized of interest to anyone else, or are we better off just trying to hook up with you guys on the off-chance whenever we have free time?

I'm happy to host, and willing to be flight lead on missions (practice makes perfect or so thay say!).

Any comments let us know!

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Morning Gentlemen! :icon_salute3:

First, sorry couldn't get online for the 29th May EU session. Sadly that kind of time on a Sunday doesn't fit in for me due to family commitments :(

The other session on Thursday mornings is somewhat better (nothing I have to worry about as such at that time of the day!), but even so it's very early in the morning. The last one I joined I don't think we started really flying in large numbers until close to 02:30 GMT... doesn't leave me with much time to sleep before work starting at 08:30 GMT :blink:

Now we have Sargy operational as far as connection with TAW2 & TS3, we've spoken briefly on the possibility of making a dedicated alternative slot at a bit more of a EU friendly starting time. We're chewing over possible days/times at the moment.

Is the possibility of this being organized of interest to anyone else, or are we better off just trying to hook up with you guys on the off-chance whenever we have free time?

I'm happy to host, and willing to be flight lead on missions (practice makes perfect or so thay say!).

Any comments let us know!

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Bomber, you are welcome have any other regular meeting time; it just has to be attractive to other players. The Thurs 18:00 GMT doesn't suit me, however I'm not in Europe so I don't count. The EU time slot was originally proposed by Tiger (Russia) and Eagle (Switzerland). However with the arrival of Shargy (UK) and now Sweeper (Norway), and to ensure the maximum number of players, it might be preferable to adjust the time, even the day. You need to speak to Tiger, Eagle and Sweeper.

Well, I might be up for it, but the Sunday one is great for me though, but I cannot make the Thursday meeting due to work on Thursday... I may be able to this Thursday since it a red letter day... But fatigue might get me, we shall see.

Another day we can meet up for the EU would be nice, but alas it also depends on who we can get in on that idea actually.

Well, I might be up for it, but the Sunday one is great for me though, but I cannot make the Thursday meeting due to work on Thursday... I may be able to this Thursday since it a red letter day... But fatigue might get me, we shall see.

Another day we can meet up for the EU would be nice, but alas it also depends on who we can get in on that idea actually.

Remember the "Sunday" time slot is for EU fliers in time that meets the needs of all of at least the most. The is nothing stopping regular addition/alternative times that meets the need of individuals whether in the EU of Pacific locations. Naturally. ;)

Just in case there is any misunderstanding, my idea is to create an additional alternative MP session once a week rather than replace the longstanding EU Sunday session :thumbsup:

You on TS3 now?