ALL INFO on The_Nephilim

The_Nephilim

Just Call 1-800-555-ESAD

Thank you for your Support..

After reading other threads/posts on the forum, honest curiousity asks (for those of us outside the US) - what does the above refer to? :)

Cheers! :icon_salute3:

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Well it really is just a joke of sorts. I was talking with a Member of the TAW Forum and they had mentioned they don't know much about me..

Well basically I just keep a Low Profile the best I can..but there is not much to tell..

Im a friendly Fellow also a Retired Welder/Hydraulic mechanic.. Would rather be working but now I just Sim and Game on my Virtual Flight Simulator.. in my Sig is my Setup..

I like Flight Sims..I just love the F22 and its more modern Avionics..Basically any new modern AC is Good in my book. Even the Old F-16 has a special place in my heart especially the Block 40..

A/G and WW is my Specialty, I been simming since 1988 and have learned tons of stuff. I feel I mastered the Art of the Kill in the F22..I do NOT mind Sharing my Secrets. all you need do is ASK!!I used to DoGfight Alot especially in EF2000 back in the day on the TEN Networklearned a Lot in those days. The EF2000v2.0 SG is a GOOD READ to those interesed in learning some mastery skills..

I think we basically have similar interests as we do have at least 1 thing in common we ALL Love TAW!!

WEll see The_Nephilim is NOT some scary Fellow lurking in the Dark Corners of the web..Oh by the way I got my Screename fom one of my Favorite Movies. "The Prophecy"..

dscf0075.jpg

By the_nephilim at 2009-07-12

dscf1939.jpg

By the_nephilim at 2010-08-28

picture030n.jpg

By the_nephilim at 2010-08-29

dscf0080m.jpg

By the_nephilim at 2010-01-20

nephilimcorrectyr8.jpg

By the_nephilim at 2006-09-10

Also I have some Knowledge of Building a Good Home Theater SubWoofer.

Well it really is just a joke of sorts. I was talking with a Member of the TAW Forum and they had mentioned they don't know much about me..

Nice. :thumbsup:

Neph! :icon_salute3:

Is that Jane's F/A-18 I see there? :thumbsup:

You got that running on your current rig? :)

If so, what's the gen on getting it up and running?

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

Bomber

My wish list;

TAW, carrier based version.

I have

"Worthy of Survival", but have no clue how to fly it any more.

Do you? I bet Neph can.

I could use some practice,, it's been years.

I just pluged in the disk. It's kool on my rig. :thumbsup:

Check out this version.

F/A-18E Super Hornet Developed by Digital Integration Ltd.

- by ChinkashH -

This is NOT my version, but it reminds me of flying Jane's F/A-18 (PC Gameplay)

bts3hi.gif

Edit;

After 2nd thought,, forget it.

no-fly.gif

This is Neph's topic. Sorry for butting in.

Hawkx

Edited by Hawkx

Well sorry to Say bomber I do NOT have JF-18 Running on my current rig at the moment.. I can install it and see If I can get it too work which it should??

I'll see If I can find the disk and install it right now.. I beleive it will work with a Win7 system..

EDIT: I installed JF-18 and it is running ok it seems on my current rig with Win7 64bit..I just ran a quick mission and it started so I should NOT have any troubles with running it..

Bomber Do you have the One click Installer?? I could UL it for you if you need it. It is about 50mb..

Well sorry to Say bomber I do NOT have JF-18 Running on my current rig at the moment.. I can install it and see If I can get it too work which it should??

I'll see If I can find the disk and install it right now.. I beleive it will work with a Win7 system..

EDIT: I installed JF-18 and it is running ok it seems on my current rig with Win7 64bit..I just ran a quick mission and it started so I should NOT have any troubles with running it..

Bomber Do you have the One click Installer?? I could UL it for you if you need it. It is about 50mb..

Sounds promising! :thumbsup:

Will have to dig out the box and see if Vista plays ball :)

Don't recall ever hearing of the One Click Installer, so I'd say thats a "no" to me having it :lol:

So is that the original main game plus any patches rolled into one, or are we going into the realms of Team Super Hornet?

Now if could get Jane's F-15 and Longbow 2 running also..... I could probably sell 99% of all my other simulators as I'd never need them again :)

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber

I thought LB2 still had issues with rocket trajectories with fast computer because the algorithm used computer cycles for timing back when P2-300 was king.

The Game runs too fast or we get WARPING!

This is caused by fast CPU’s.

For Solo or MP you need to do this to get the game to run the right speed and to reduce MP warping and jitter. Around 750 MHz works fine, after all this game came out in 1997!

If you use the Glidewrapper method, syncing the refresh to your monitor also syncs the game on some PCs.

A good PC Slow down utility that works great with Dual Core Intel PCs is the Intel Thermal Analysis Tool. Google that text to find it. I'm not sure if AMD has a simlar product.

Set the CPUs to throttle below 1GHz and you may even fix the rocket bug!

Another utility is

Using *TURBO.EXE which is a utility that can slow down fast systems will help.

So to slow your machine down, use the following percentages in Turbo;

2.0Ghz, 35-40%

2.4Ghz, 30-35%

3.2Ghz, 10-15%

Calculated by this formula.

Turbo Deceleration Approximation

(CPU Speed, GHz) x (Percent of Full) = 0.750 GHz

For example;

2.4Ghz x Percent = .75 GHz

Percent = (0.75)/(2.4) = 0.31 or 31 Percent

Download *TURBO.EXE here

*Turbo is not necessarily required if you use the dgVoodoo wrapper, it will be required if you use Software or D3D modes.

Jane's F/A-18 (PC Gameplay)

bts3hi.gif

------

On 2nd thought,, forget it.

no-fly.gif

This is Neph's topic. Sorry for butting in.

Hawkx

Edited by Hawkx

No Hawk I would like to hear what you had to say?? This is a thread for whatever but mainly to shaqre some stuff about me but was not intended at first to be.. but know we are just BS'n!!

Also I was an EF2000v2.0 Junkie in the day and would be quick to kick you A$$ in a Dogfight no questions asked..

anyone ever play on T.E.N Network in 97-98 or KALI??

Also I was an EF2000v2.0 Junkie in the day and would be quick to kick you A$$ in a Dogfight no questions asked..

Also,, I was an EF2000v2.0 junkie in the old days.

I'm sure you could still kick my A$$ in a Dogfight.

My fun comes from MP Co-Op. :thumbsup:

A few questions..

We still have EE1 & 2?

bts3hi.gif

Edited by Hawkx

Bomber

My wish list;

TAW, carrier based version.

I have

"Worthy of Survival", but have no clue how to fly it any more.

Do you? I bet Neph can.

I could use some practice,, it's been years.

I just pluged in the disk. It's kool on my rig. :thumbsup:

Check out this version.

F/A-18E Super Hornet Developed by Digital Integration Ltd.

- by ChinkashH -

This is NOT my version, but it reminds me of flying Jane's F/A-18 (PC Gameplay)

Hawkx! :icon_salute3:

Now a naval TAW would be an interesting combination!

Back to naval aviation - did you ever fly FLEET DEFENDER (F-14A Tomcat) back in the day?

Last flew Janes F/A-18 back in 2004 I think. Forgotten every last bit about flying it! :lol:

But I remember it was GOOD :thumbsup:

Before that I was in love with Janes F-15 ;)

Before that it was TAW & F-22ADF/RSO in the days of 3Dfx cards.

Not seen the DI Hornet sim before.

Had one by IMagic, also F/A-18 Hornet 3.0 and Hornet Korea... but never really got into the campaigns for these.

Cheers!

Rob

CPS_Bomber