Thursday

Stans

Oh I almost forgot ...

Arnold Schwarzenegger didn’t get any Easter eggs this year. His wife asked him “Does this mean you hate Easter now, Arnie?”

He replied “Ah still love Easter baby”.

:P

I was walking by the fridge last night and I swore I could hear an onion singing a Bee Gees song. Turns out it was just the chives talking.

:P :P

This morning thread is freakin' me out! Scantily-clad Schutzstaffel babes and mind-bending Arnie jokes (took me a second or two to figure out that Easter Baby one).

Weather looks promising here. Blue skies and sun at the moment. Forecasters are calling for highs in the low- to mid-20C range. Still only 68F, but I'll take it.

:)

Achtung! Zhe Axis of Evil nicht only vrulez zhe vorld, but alzo zuppliez zhe entertainment! Und if you do nicht entjoy zhe jokez, zhe ve vill make you entjoy zhe jokez. Zo, entjoy zhe jokez.

Zome progrezz ist beink made mit zhe organizaschun of zhe arktik troopz. Hav gut day.

Well, I didn't get either joke, but that's just me.

However, maybe y'all would like this one.

Wife........"What's with you, you're always pushing me around and talking behind my back!

Husband........."What do you expect? You're in a wheelchair"

Ah still love Easter baby

Hasta la vista, baby.

Bad joke, really bad joke.

Officially it was only 98F here, but my digital thermometer recorded 103F. The old, analog thermometer registered 102F. Either way, it was damned hot!