Bieber Love

The Camel

Was zhe hell vas zhat all about?

If you have to ask, then you don't know Justin Bieber! (Bieber..........a German name?........Hmmmmmm)

Say what you will, but cities, bridges and concert halls will be named after him. Among those who have friended him are the Dalai Lama, Paul McCartney and L Ron Hubbard who contacts him from the dead to seek spiritual counsel. I seriously doubt he would condone putting C4 up the butt of a Camel and launching him at a Japanese sub.

justin-bieber-love-magazine.jpg

Oh joy

Now you can smell like him too! I love this planet!

biebs-300x169.jpg

Justin Bieber — Sure he has his pretty boy looks, a hair flip that makes every tween and their mom in a half mile radius shed a single tear, musical talent for days, but one seriously noteworthy thing about him is that the kid has the Midas Touch. The culmination of all this has sparked a phenomena called Beiber Fever in which every product associated with Bieber is quickly put into an online shopping cart. Whether you’re a girl who wants to be with him, a boy that wants to be him (or a shameless adult jamming to his tunes in the ZippyCart corporate offices) the fever has hit almost everyone in some way.

Now just a week away comes the latest Bieber sensation for the ladies — a Bieber scented inspired fragrance dubbed “Someday.” The name comes from The Biebs own “after-school special” message to his fans that they too can “someday” achieve their dreams, of course while putting his fragrance in their shopping carts.

One could only imagine what the Biebs truly smells like but based on the mix of mandarin, pear, wild berries, jasmine, coconut orchid, and hints of vanilla, the eau de Biebs is probably just a short cry from what heaven must smell like. However, something tells us that The Biebs probably smells like crisp, green Benjamins as the fragrance is expected to bring the tween king an additional $30 million!

But before any judgement is passed, The Biebs will be hitting the CharityBuzz auction block to raise funds for the Communities in Schools and the Give Back Brands Foundation. CharityBuzz has been working tirelessly to raise money for a number of charities worldwide. This time around, Communities in Schools LA West surrounds students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life while GiveBack Brands partners with entertainment artists to donate to select charities like the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

From now until June 21, Beliebers can bid some serious milk money for a chance to meet and greet The Biebs himself at his June 23 fragrance launch in NYC. At press time, the current bid sat at $3,250 with the prize package doting an estimated value of $10,000.

“Someday is the idea that we can change the world, make our dreams come true, and even be with the one person that means everything” The Biebs stated. “Giving back has always been incredibly important to me, but let’s be honest… I wanted to create a fragrance for my female fans that I can’t get enough of… that I want to get next to and I can‟t stay away from. I know they’ll love the scent, but also the opportunity to support some amazing charities. It’s a gift that gives back.”

I read that the new "Bieber Love" fragrance smells like vulture vomit after eating on a bloated, maggot infested camel carcass that has been rotting in the desert for three days. Oh and the vulture died too.

I guess that will keep the paparazzi away from the little bastage. <_<

JB made Time Magazine's 100 most influential people on the planet list. Verily is his wisdom worthy.

"From the minute I met Justin, I knew this kid possessed a certain confidence that only a star could have. He was born a star. He knew what he wanted to accomplish; all he had to do was get everyone else to believe it. Now, looking back at his incredible run, the reality of who he is and what he's accomplished far exceeds anybody's expectations of him. What's interesting and will keep the world watching is that at the same time he's having this incredible success, he's like any other kid living a normal life. It's like our vocal coach "Mama" Jan Smith tells us: You gave up normality a long time ago for spectacular — not many people can be that, so enjoy it. And you know what? Stay tuned, because his story will get even better." USHER

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2066367_2066369_2066244,00.html #ixzz1QDc2WOCE