The Gremlins

Donster

Cute article, Donnie. They didn't mention that there's a different branch of the family that only works on automobiles and trucks. I'm sure you've met them but didn't recognize that they are related to the aviation branch.

Yes, I met the little Automotive Gremlins. Short, fat little bastages. They smoke, drink excessively, chew on electrical wiring, pee in the oil dipstick tube, crap in the radiator, and I don't want to even remember what I caught one of the little shits doing to a EGR valve vacuum hose connector. <_<

Yes, I met the little Automotive Gremlins. Short, fat little bastages. They smoke, drink excessively, chew on electrical wiring, pee in the oil dipstick tube, crap in the radiator, and I don't want to even remember what I caught one of the little shits doing to a EGR valve vacuum hose connector. <_<

Yes, Donnie, quite right. After all, this is a family oriented Forum, isn't it. Oh, it isn't? Why the #@$%%$ didn't someone tell me before this!!!

I've actually seen brown stuff floating in the coolant inside radiators. I wondered what it was and where it came from. Now I know. Gremlin crap. :blink: