Hump Day Hello

Donster

Unbelievable swings in temperature here.

For the past few days we've had highs just below 90F. Then, last night at about 10pm the temp just dropped through the floor.

Currently 55F.

Oh, and yesterday at about 4pm, a bolt of lightning sheared the top 4 feet off of the 60-foot tall pine tree in front of my house. What's really odd is that there was no smoke, fire, or char marks. I was standing near my back door when it hit and it rocked the house and shook the windows. After picking myself up off the floor, I raced to the front door to see what the hell had been hit. Babies were crying across the street in the apartment block, and the top of the tree was just gone.

We're still trying to figure out if that top bit of the tree was simply vaporized, or if it's just kinked over.

Unbelievable swings in temperature here.

For the past few days we've had highs just below 90F. Then, last night at about 10pm the temp just dropped through the floor.

Currently 55F.

Oh, and yesterday at about 4pm, a bolt of lightning sheared the top 4 feet off of the 60-foot tall pine tree in front of my house. What's really odd is that there was no smoke, fire, or char marks. I was standing near my back door when it hit and it rocked the house and shook the windows. After picking myself up off the floor, I raced to the front door to see what the hell had been hit. Babies were crying across the street in the apartment block, and the top of the tree was just gone.

We're still trying to figure out if that top bit of the tree was simply vaporized, or if it's just kinked over.

That wasn't a bolt of lightning. That was a warning from the Emperor, Dude Infidel! Take heed! And you American camel droppings, the heat wave is just another example of our power! NOW GET BACK TO WORK!