Saturday

Stans

Morning y'all. Looks like cooler (normal) weather is finally here. Yesterday's temps peaked at 89F, today is forecast to be partly cloudy, high of 86F with showers and thunderstorms this afternoon, tonight and again tomorrow. We desperately need some rain. Y'all have a great day.

Morning everyone. Fair skies and 62F. 50% chance of rain forecast again for today, same as yesterday, which we didn't get a drop. I think the weather guru is padding is forecast. Even I can 50% right or wrong every day. Well maybe once a year according the the wife. Took back for a re-check and X-ray of her foot yesterday. Surgeon says everything is just fine with the bone fusion and stitches. Though she has increased swelling in the foot and ankle, but no pain. He prescribed her one of those pressure sock thingmies to wear. We will see how that works out for her. She can walk with just one crutch and of course has to continue wearing the boot. Take her back again in 6 weeks.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers for her. She says so too. :)

But what about poor me? Slaving away, no rest, driving Miss Daisy all over town. At her beck and call. Not one "attaboy" or "well done gov'nor" from you guys? No respect! No respect I tell ya! cry2.gif

Infidels! I take a week or so off to go to extreme IED school and all you have been doing is laying around like camel dung? Where in the name of Che is the other ranking officers in the New World Order®???

I think it is time for Herr Fick, Dark Helmet and Crotchie to explain to me in person this insolence!

NOW GET YOUR SCRAWNY GOAT SMELLING ASS BACK TO WORK!

Achtung! Ich am here und hav zhe zituaschun unter kontrol! Ich vould like to vremind zhe prizoners zhat inzolence vill nicht be tolerated. It zounds like Herr Stainz needs zome schpezial inzturkshuns in zhis matter, perhapz zome time in zhe kooler vould do him zome gut. Az for zhe vrezt of you, get bak to vork az Achmed haz ordered! Schnell!

Hav gut day unt entjoy life in zhe New Vorld Order®.