Saturday

Stans

The cool evening air continues and I open the windows early every morning to let in some of that cool air. It's Saturday, Labor Day weekend. I'm sure holiday plans for many have been altered or destroyed by hurricane Irene and tropical storm Lee. As of this morning, the path for Lee will take it on shore in Louisiana today and into the mountains of Virginia by Thursday. Hurricane Katia has made a slight turn to the northwest and is expected to pass well north of the Bahamas and well south of Bermuda. The question remains: will it turn north and stay out to sea or continue on its northwesterly journey, which now tracks it right over Virginia's eastern shore and the Chesapeake Bay. Y'all have a great day, I've got some praying to do.

Morning,

Gray skies, fog, and 41F. Gotta love livin' in the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, eh?!

Cowboy tells me it was pushing 100F in Ontario yesterday.

He's lying by the pool today, and I'm scraping the ice off the back steps and changing the filters on the furnace. :lol:

Have a great long weekend, y'all.

Cool, windy and raining like a cow, well yall know about the flat rock. :lol: Let's just say it's a floodin!

More weather disaster brought to you by the New World Order®. And Infidel TCat, from now on when you say "raining like a cow, well yall know about the flat rock" you will say "raining like a camel, well yall know about the flat rock".

More weather disaster brought to you by the New World Order®. And Infidel TCat, from now on when you say "raining like a cow, well yall know about the flat rock" you will say "raining like a camel, well yall know about the flat rock".

Well, Achmed, if you really reside in the desert and are beholding to Allah, you use the camel regularly to enter the hot sands and thus you know how to get the most kilometers out of your camel when you are at the oasis! How do you do it? I know the answer! Do you? If not, you are probably just a wannaby terrorist, an imposter!! :lol:

TCat, you still got supplied electricity or have you had to fire up the generator? How much rain so far?

I pray you and you family are and will continue to be safe!

My yard is a lake, missed by a tornado by 6 miles but I can't believe I still have power. Thanks lord!! :)