COMBATSIM Forum

Test... test... is this internet still on?

Yea it has been a year or so I think! Good to see you are all still kicking. I wanted to say hello because I had a voice over IP web meeting at work yesterday and it was a comms nightmare. People had feedback, open mics, echos... totally reminded me of the good old days where we all set up to play a game. I also have a former Marine A-4 pilot friend I met a few months ago. I told him about VMF-124 and showed him some Youtube stuff of Pacific Fighters. So I was feeling nostalgic and missing you guys. As for playing, I do have an ok game rig, same one from a couple of years ago. A new graphics card and I should be ok. Time is the problem for me. Not going to commit to any gaming yet but, it is not that I don't still want to. What are you guys playing these days?

Still playing IL-2: 1946 and ArmA2 Combined Ops with the ACE expansion. We roll in ArmA2 twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays.

Cowboy and TCat are still flying fairly regularly, but Gunny, me, and Madman are mostly throwing grenades in ArmA---though I do miss IL2 and want to fly more.

Still playing IL-2: 1946 and ArmA2 Combined Ops with the ACE expansion. We roll in ArmA2 twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays.

Cowboy and TCat are still flying fairly regularly, but Gunny, me, and Madman are mostly throwing grenades in ArmA---though I do miss IL2 and want to fly more.

Arma 2? V1.09? I just ran it, and am patching right now. I am busy this weekend but maybe next Friday? I don't think my old password gets me into the squad forums any more. Could you PM me the new one?