COMBATSIM Forum

• 2 weeks later...

Well my local exchange is having more work done to it this week, download speed has dropped dramatically.

exchange report:

Virtual paths: Amber

BT is reporting that some of the virtual paths at this exchange are not operating within BT Wholesale's planning guidance, although they are still operating within the product specification.

At busy times, your ADSL connection may operate at a reduced speed, although not all customers on your exchange may be affected. You should only contact support if there is no current ETA date set.

The ETA fix time is: Not provided by BT

Record last updated: 15 Jan 12

1721997896.png:wtf:

Think that speedtest result says it all!....so looks like no MP for me? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, internet down again, got BT engineer coming this week sometime to check lines and hopefully fix problem for good!?....Was looking forward to flying with Sweeper and Eagle today too!, looks like thats a no-go now, I'm not going to make any promises about flying again till engineer has been and fixed problem, have a good flight guys. :thumbsup:

1741775039.png:wtf:

Sorry guys, internet down again, got BT engineer coming this week sometime to check lines and hopefully fix problem for good!?....Was looking forward to flying with Sweeper and Eagle today too!, looks like thats a no-go now, I'm not going to make any promises about flying again till engineer has been and fixed problem, have a good flight guys. :thumbsup:

1741775039.png:wtf:

:( That's bad. BT = British Telecom ? Is it just your house or the area?

EDIT: something must be working .... you can post. :unsure: What about TS3?

Yeah British Telecom engineer coming..At the moment internet only works if i make an outgoing phone call!?......will stay on for about 5mins after call then total loss of connection again?, hopefully engineer will fix this for good, because its peeing me right off!! :angry: .

Yeah British Telecom engineer coming..At the moment internet only works if i make an outgoing phone call!?......will stay on for about 5mins after call then total loss of connection again?, hopefully engineer will fix this for good, because its peeing me right off!! :angry: .

You're not alone ;)

Internet stable and costent......looks like its sorted by the engineer!, I should be on TS3 tomorrow if I get the time, I've been quite busy lately :rolleyes:

I'll join TS3 now, but your probably in bed ...... I'll drop in again at better times for you. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm kind of in a rehab phase at the mo, I'm trying to moderate my boozing, I'm doing pretty well but not really up for coming back to MP at the mo, I'll keep you posted, I miss all you guys, but life gets in the way I guess, take care.

"Hey guys I'm kind of in a rehab phase at the mo, I'm trying to moderate my boozing ......"

I'm assuming this is a serious issue for you, although I really hope you are just joking .................

If you are serious, you must fix it. If not ........................ you must still fix it. :metoo: although mine is not alcohol related. Take care, Wombat.

I'm assuming this is a serious issue for you, although I really hope you are just joking .................

If you are serious, you must fix it. If not ........................ you must still fix it. :metoo: although mine is not alcohol related. Take care, Wombat.

Yeah I kind of have a sweet tooth for fine wines as you well know when I accidentally fell off my chair :rofl: .......but seriously it ain't that bad, I don't desire a drink every day like an alcoholic, my problem is that when I do have a drink I can't stop till I'm totally incapacitated. :wacko: ......but that said I'm making good progress, the answer is simple, I just need to keep off the strong stuff and stick to light alcoholic drinks, easier said than done I know! ;) ........thanks for the concern Battie, glad your back to regular posting form. :thumbsup:

But what about photo-1225.jpg? Just a couple of words would nice. Even if it is "p*** off". ;)

Yeah where is the mighty Hawkxter?.

Hey guys I'm kind of in a rehab phase at the mo, I'm trying to moderate my boozing, I'm doing pretty well but not really up for coming back to MP at the mo, I'll keep you posted, I miss all you guys, but life gets in the way I guess, take care.

I am impressed that you can say this out openly like that, mad proper respect to you Redfalcon!

My alcohol problem is reversed though :P when I feel like having a beer I usually cannot because I have to drive somewhere, work related or family related.

As a result, I buy a 6 pack of beer for christmas, but lasts almost the entire year...

I am impressed that you can say this out openly like that, mad proper respect to you Redfalcon!

So am I.

We seem to be able to do that here: Red, Neph, me. Its a risk, but been a huge help to me.

My alcohol problem is reversed though :P when I feel like having a beer I usually cannot because I have to drive somewhere, work related or family related.

As a result, I buy a 6 pack of beer for christmas, but lasts almost the entire year...

Sounds like we need to swap lives for a few weeks, do us both the world of good! :rofl:

So am I.

We seem to be able to do that here: Red, Neph, me. Its a risk, but been a huge help to me.

Yeah its like a self help group in here at times :lol:......oh well chin up and soldier on thats what I say. ;)

Hey guys, let me just also send major respect your way.. :icon_salute3:

i've been inspired quite a few times by how respectful everyone is of everyone elses oppinions, experiences, and bits of advice :Woot_Emoticon:

its a very positive atmosphere in this little hideout-corner of the internet, and im really proud of all of us, of how we talk openly about whats going on in our lives, what makes us happy, what troubles us.

i guess it aint always easy, but its worth it all =)

i've been inspired quite a few times by how respectful everyone is of everyone elses oppinions, experiences, and bits of advice :Woot_Emoticon:

its a very positive atmosphere in this little hideout-corner of the internet, and im really proud of all of us, of how we talk openly about whats going on in our lives, what makes us happy, what troubles us.

Well said Eagle. :icon_salute3:

:thumbsup: