COMBATSIM Forum

Greetings TEAM TAW

I'm glad I took the time to see if my flight system would still work in the modern environment. In 2000 I was a daily flyer of EF_2000, ADF and TAW. What I really enjoyed was the ACMI that aided in my learning curve. Lo and behold Bob Church had an app that got my game port working in XP along with a few significant folks here on the forum that made huge improvements to TAW. As of yesterday I'm flying again, YES!!!!!!! F-22, TQS and RCS all running whooo huoooooo!!

You'll have fresh meat for the BBQ in about a month. I'm not going to embarrass myself and jump into the fire without some practice (make that respawning) so to speak.

Thanks again for returning fond memories to reality.

Papa 01

WingNuts

I'm glad I took the time to see if my flight system would still work in the modern environment. In 2000 I was a daily flyer of EF_2000, ADF and TAW. What I really enjoyed was the ACMI that aided in my learning curve. Lo and behold Bob Church had an app that got my game port working in XP along with a few significant folks here on the forum that made huge improvements to TAW. As of yesterday I'm flying again, YES!!!!!!! F-22, TQS and RCS all running whooo huoooooo!!

You'll have fresh meat for the BBQ in about a month. I'm not going to embarrass myself and jump into the fire without some practice (make that respawning) so to speak.

Papa 01

WingNuts

Welcome aboard! Nice to hear that! :D

No worry about embarrassment! We fly pretty casually, and we gladly provide help/assistance/suggestions/tips during fly-ins and whenever else as well. ^^

You are welcome to join up any time, check out the link below for scheduled fly-in times and TS3 config information (points to the stickied fly-in thread):

Cheers!

Papa 01

WingNuts

Welcome back Wingnuts. Your nickname and avatar ring a bell so I think we've met somewhere before. Its fun here. Well, it is for me. I don't have to put up with all my rubbish. ;)

• 1 month later...

Welcome back Wingnuts. I hope you don't mind if I just call you "Nuts"