Friday Finally

Donster

Morning. Currently 31F at 4:40AM. Cold and windy conditions will be around today, along with some scattered flurries. Winds will likely be into the 20-30 MPH range this afternoon, straight out of the northwest, putting wind chills at or below zero. A slow fall in temperature will be seen throughout the day as well. High this afternoon will be around 19F.

The New World Order® promises you two camels in every garage! (you won't be able to afford gasoline for a car) A goat in every cook pot! (pork is evil) Total religious freedom! (just as long as it's Islamic) and everyone will have a job! (working for The New World Order®)

So Yanks, make sure you vote this November for ...

1024.jpg?md=1328805569000

Guten Frietag! Zhe veekende approatches und Ich am vready to entjoy ein kouple of dayz frolichink mit zhe frauleins. It ist zo nize to zee zhat zhe gute attitudez kontinue here. Vork hard for Zhe New Vorld Order® und dein lives vill be less mizerable. Ve are zhe vone und only vay zo do nicht vrezizt. Hav gute veekende!

The New World Order® promises you two camels in every garage! (you won't be able to afford gasoline for a car) A goat in every cook pot! (pork is evil) Total religious freedom! (just as long as it's Islamic) and everyone will have a job! (working for The New World Order®)

So Yanks, make sure you vote this November for ...

Ugh! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

No...

Wait...

I just threw up! <_<

Time to take my car to the shop for its annual safety inspection.

Ugh! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

No...

Wait...

I just threw up! <_<

Time to take my car to the shop for its annual safety inspection.

Infidel Dromedary Dentist Stans, you will no longer need to take your car to the shop for anything. It will be replaced by a camel from The New World Order®. Inexpensive to own and operate, you can work on it yourself, you can use its waste for fertilizer on your lawn and garden, and if it dies you can eat it. Camel Kabobs, Camel Roast, Camel Steaks, Camel Burgers, Camel Jerky. Very low fat.