Sunny Saturday

Donster

I see Donnie is the only one foolish enough not to be working today. Itchie, nail his ballsack to a stump and push him over backwards. We will use him to show the other deadbeats around here that The New World Order® will not tolerate such insolence and refusal to work!

And now, some humor for the sla ...er ... I mean the workers to help the day of work go more happily and easier ...

Daniel and Ginny are walking down the street one evening. As they pass one house, they hear loud shouting and crashes inside. Peter and Elizabeth Jones live there and are having a fierce argument. At the height of the quarrel, Peter picks up a table lamp, rips it out of the wall, and hurls it at Elizabeth. Elizabeth ducks, and the lamp flies past her through the window. It sails over Daniel and Ginny's heads. Daniel looks up and exclaims, "Soft! What light through yonder window breaks!"

A man, a lawyer, a redneck, a nun, a blonde, a dog, and a priest walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Is this some kind of a joke?"

Q. What's green and sings?

A. Elvis Parsley.

:P

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... Not!

Afternoon all, I nearly missed Saturday. :blink: First race of the new NASCAR season is at Daytona tonight. The Budweiser Shootout, just 25 cars, no points, just a race for some cash. It should be good, the reigning champion, Tony Stewart, wrecked during the second practice yesterday, he managed to pretty much destroy his car and two other cars and damage two more. Way to go, Smoke. :(