Saturday

Stans

Morning all. 29F and cloudy. Remaining cloudy and a windy day again today after our 2 inch heavy wet snow episode yesterday. Winds out of the West 20-30 MPH and a high temp of 34F. Won't feel that warm though.

Had to take our youngest cat to Vet yesterday. She couldn't keep food or water down. Seems to be a case of Pancreatitis, or she ate something, like a bug, or string, or an illegal immigrant, that didn't agree with her. She got a couple of shots, one of antibiotic and one anti-inflammatory. And we have to give her oral med to calm her stomach. And nothing but water for 24 hours. Already doing better this morning, just pissed off about having to go to the Vet still. She holds a grudge worse then my ex-wife.

Hello Infidels! Pets will no longer be allowed under The New World Order®! They will become a food source for workers who violate the laws and beliefs of The New World Order®. NOW GET BACK TO WORK! Achmed wants a new Lamborghini. Er...to give as a gift to the Emperor!

Hello Infidels! Pets will no longer be allowed under The New World Order®! They will become a food source for workers who violate the laws and beliefs of The New World Order®. NOW GET BACK TO WORK! Achmed wants a new Lamborghini. Er...to give as a gift to the Emperor!

So now you are running a cheap, Asian cuisine* restaurant? :rofl:

* My apologies to anyone who may be offended by the insinuation that Asian cuisine may include the use of animals that are often considered pets. It is not intended to stereotype Asian cuisine or restaurants that serve Asian style foods. We've all heard the stories about such restaurants serving such animals as food and there are documented incidents where public health inspections discovered evidence of such acts. Consuming such animals is considered acceptable in many parts of the world, but is generally considered unacceptable in the west.

So now you are running a cheap, Asian cuisine* restaurant? :rofl:

* My apologies to anyone who may be offended by the insinuation that Asian cuisine may include the use of animals that are often considered pets. It is not intended to stereotype Asian cuisine or restaurants that serve Asian style foods. We've all heard the stories about such restaurants serving such animals as food and there are documented incidents where public health inspections discovered evidence of such acts. Consuming such animals is considered acceptable in many parts of the world, but is generally considered unacceptable in the west.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of when I was back in high school. The local Pizza Hut got busted by the Health Department. Seems the guy who picked up their dumpster, kept noticing large amounts of empty Alpo Dog Food cans. He notified the Health Department, an investigator checked out his story, and found out the restaurant manager was rinsing off the gravy of the dog food, and using the remainder as sausage toppings on their pizzas.