Attention on Deck

Red

Woo hoo! Congrats, Red. :thumbsup:

Now that you've reached 10,000 posts, you only have to wash Stans jockstraps by hand once a month instead of every week.

Heeeey ... hang on a sec ... that's odd?!

Seems you weren't being sent his dirty jockstraps at all. Must've been a clerical oversight.

Well, I've got that little snafu fixed and you'll be getting Stans stanky jockstraps once a month. Oh, and Red, be sure to use mild soap ... Stans likes 'em that way. :)

Now, for the rest of you slackers under 10,000 posts, my food still isn't being pre-chewed properly and those responsible for recycling my belch gases please note: try to keep the lids on the belch gas jars as tight as possible up until the moment you place the jars in the recycler. Apparently there's been some losses of the precious belch gas and we can't have that, can we? Hmm? Hmm?

Carry on.

Well, I've got that little snafu fixed and you'll be getting Stans stanky jockstraps once a month. Oh, and Red, be sure to use mild soap ... Stans likes 'em that way.

I really, really don't want to know how you have knowledge of that bit of information your Dudeship. :blink:

I've been wondering what happened to all those jock straps. :shrug: I've been buying new ones like you wouldn't believe. Red, I'm guessing you will be receiving three large boxes, crammed with dirty jock straps. Mild soap and please, no starch. :blink: Thanks! :thumbsup:

Oh

I really, really don't want to know how you have knowledge of that bit of information your Dudeship. :blink:

Oh, don't play coy there, Herr Babengrupenfuhrermeister. As the top poster on this forum you've got all sorts of lackey-abusing perks. I mean, how often do your sub-1000-post zit poppers have to do your bidding?

Yeah, ewwww ... but don't deny it.

:P

Oh

Oh, don't play coy there, Herr Babengrupenfuhrermeister. As the top poster on this forum you've got all sorts of lackey-abusing perks. I mean, how often do your sub-1000-post zit poppers have to do your bidding?

Yeah, ewwww ... but don't deny it.

:P

Donnie has someone to pop his zits for him? I gotta start spamming more and get me a zit popper! :lol:

Donnie has someone to pop his zits for him? I gotta start spamming more and get me a zit popper! :lol:

Yep. It's in my contract. And yes, they're the zits on my cute little ass. Muhuhuhaha!

The Dudes incentive for those sub-1000-post members to get busy posting! Heh heh heh.