COMBATSIM Forum

Where's the Wombatinator? What's he been up to?!?! - Heads up! The Wombatinator strikes again!

Eagle_Flight

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wombat,

Have Fun in Bali. Are you gonna save the turtles again this year while there?? Or there for a more R&R??

Thanks Neph. Yes its turtles. Last year we used to get 1 mother laying every couple of nights with about 400 eggs in the hatchery . I just got an email that 13 mothers just came up on one night (10 stayed to lay eggs) and they have 11200 eggs in the hatchery! I could be very busy which is just the best R&R for me. :D

Have a great time Wombat. :thumbsup: ........2 weeks hols for me soon too, just hope I spend some of it away from the bar. :D

Thanks Red. Its like everything: all things in moderation. Get a balance in life. No good falling off the chair every night. ;) Luv your posts. Take care. Wombat :thumbsup:

Say hi to Uli! :wub:

Uli? Oh God! ULI!!!! :P She's back in Germany and hopefully found some nice Germany male partner. She's worth it. If only I was 30 years younger ........... and oh yes ............. spoke fluent Germany. :blush: But I'm glad to be at least just her "Uncle". Must email her and see how she's going. She's a great kid. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Just dropping in to say I'm all ok and still in Bali. Seems very quiet here at F22/ADF-TAW forum. Lets hope others are just watching but not posting, a bit like me.Back in Oz on 22 Sept and will recommence with my rubbish posts soon after .... :lol:

Just dropping in to say I'm all ok and still in Bali. Seems very quiet here at F22/ADF-TAW forum. Lets hope others are just watching but not posting, a bit like me.Back in Oz on 22 Sept and will recommence with my rubbish posts soon after .... :lol:

Don't tell me I'm talking to myself ...... :shrug: HF? Neph? Hawks? Eugene? Eagle? Bomber? Red? Sweeper? Iceman? And all the others too numerous to name? :biteme:

ey battie :) you got it mostly right, i browse very often but i dont have much time for anything else.. currently im also on vacation - romania.. its great to spend time with relatives, and im also quite busy helping them out in their garden/land plot... keepin the trees clean of dry branches, and gettin rid of the unwanted weeds, etc.. i will be back in september :) hang tight i havent forgotten my promise to get the padlocking checklist + missions done!

hear from you all soon hopefully! hope you are all well, all the best!

cheers eagle!

Don't tell me I'm talking to myself ...... :shrug: HF? Neph? Hawks? Eugene? Eagle? Bomber? Red? Sweeper? Iceman? And all the others too numerous to name? :biteme:

Hi Battie. I've been busy with RL lately as well, but nevertheless it's good to hear from you.

3256725700b.jpg

I finally got around to seeing Dark Knight Rises last night. Amazing conclusion to an awesome trilogy.