Turkey Terrorism!

Donster

Any turkey that started "terrorizing" my neighbourhood would end up in the roaster :)

cool article ..and quite amazing that the bird that went through the windscreen of the semi survived !

Turkey is good eatin's!

Whiz is probably right. I know around here you cannot even trap and move pest animals. The libs that now infest this area think all animals are endangered and deserve more protection than humans. If it wasn't for the misses, I'd move from my beloved Virginia. Yeah, it's that bad.

Getting that way in town here too. We can now have up to 5 chickens in our yard for fresh eggs, provided it is fenced, then have a coop to nest in with hot and cold running water, a hot tub (not to hot, don't want to boil 'em yet), heating and air conditioning, cable TV, no pesticides or herbicides can be used on the lawn, and imported grubs from France.

Achtung! Zhere vill nicht be einy killink of Zhe Emperor's vildlife. To do zo vould be poatchink und zhat ist ein kapitol offenze unter Zhe New Vorld Order®. You vill be kontent to eat zhe vrekonztituted vegetable und fruit schkraps und prozezzed meat byproduktz zhat ve zell ein dein schtores.

Those turkeys are highly trained "Freedom Fighters" by The New World Order®. They have surgically implanted cameras and microphones to broadcast everything they come across that violates any order or law by The Emperor or The New World Order®. Killing and eating said turkeys will result in death of said Infidel, execution carried out by special agents of The New World Order®.