Thursday

Stans

Morning y'all. The wife's CPAP managed to roust me out of bed and deprive me of another hour's sleep this morning. It's amazing, the damned mask makes all sorts of noise until I get out of bed, then she manages to adjust it so it's silent. <_<

Officially it's 64F this morning, but my thermometer reads 54. Hmmmm... The weather shaman says it will be sunny and 75 today. Y'all have a great day, it's going to be a long one for me.

Morning y'all. The wife's CPAP managed to roust me out of bed and deprive me of another hour's sleep this morning. It's amazing, the damned mask makes all sorts of noise until I get out of bed, then she manages to adjust it so it's silent. <_<

Officially it's 64F this morning, but my thermometer reads 54. Hmmmm... The weather shaman says it will be sunny and 75 today. Y'all have a great day, it's going to be a long one for me.

You need to elbow her in the ribs like Lottie does when my CPAP mask leaks air. Try it! What have you got to loose?

Morning all. 42F and fair skies. Getting cloudy throughout the day with a high temp of 63F, with rain moving in tonight. We could use it. Ground moisture is kaput, with hardly any snow this winter. Little rain this spring so far. River levels down and burn warnings have been issued.

Have to take the youngest cat to the vet for her annual check up and shots this morning. Lunch with some of the guys from the 'hood at 11:30. Some are all Korean War Vets, so I enjoy listening to the stories.

Today would have been my mom's 93rd birthday today. I sure miss her.

Ah mein plan izst vorking perfekly, zee german engineered CPAP iszt kauzing lotz ov mizzed schleep und kauzing zee rifvt in zee relazionzhipz. Zoon zere vill be broken homz und broken schpiritz! zee Emperor vill schtop treatingk me like zee red headed schtep child und praize me!

Ah mein plan izst vorking perfekly, zee german engineered CPAP iszt kauzing lotz ov mizzed schleep und kauzing zee rifvt in zee relazionzhipz. Zoon zere vill be broken homz und broken schpiritz! zee Emperor vill schtop treatingk me like zee red headed schtep child und praize me!

Good thing I'm hung like a Clydesdale, or your plan would work Erik. The wife overlooks the occasional CPAP noise when she gets such satisfaction.

Achtung! Ich hav vreturned from mein konzultazion und Ich zhink zhe Ami's helping our leader, Barak Obama, are nicht zhe uzeful idiotz ve need. Zhey zeem to juzt be idiotz.

Herr Weiss gute tjob mit zhe ZPAP plan! Obviouzly it haz Herr Donzter in deluzions.