Saturday Wake Up Call by The New World Order®

Dark Helmet

Rise and shine boys! Time to eat your soup of rice and rat meat with a moldy piece of rye bread and start to work! I expect at least a half ton of coal dug per CSimmer today before sundown. We must continue the hydrocarbon emissions into the atmosphere! That way the tree huggers will start to shut down your coal fired electric generating plants, then you will buy more of our high priced oil to run them!

Oh great Emperor it is great to be evil!

Molning Dalk Hermet and ferrow membels of The New Wolrd Oldel1024.jpg?md=1331563174000! Herro Lat Bastalds of West! Time fol wolkie! Youl Plesident's wife busy spending youl money in Ras Vegas! :ROR: She spend of youl money on hel kids then youie make this yeal! So youie bettel get busy! Itchie enjoy being evir and kirring machine type of Amelican and Canadlian sraves!

BANZAI! BANZAI!! BANZAI!!!

Ugh! It's beyond "smells", that's a stench of the foulest order! I say open the doors and clean out the place with a fire hose.

56F this morning, looking for cloudy skies, upper 70's and a chance of scattered showers. There's just a tiny bit of rain falling now. I wouldn't mind a little rain this morning to knock some of the pollen out of the air.

Sing in the mines Infidels as much as you want, as long as you work for The New World Order®! When you are no longer required, or are to unfit, you will be mercifully executed by The New World Order®. We believe in peace and ending your suffering quickly. Do you ever see us killing Infidels slowly with like poisons, or forcing them to watch the Oprah Winfrey Network? No! We are an honorable religion of peace! We kill you quickly so you do not suffer. Blow you up. Chop off your head. Over in a split second. Now that is a progressive and peaceful world you should be begging to live in!

Yes! The New World Order® is just what you have been looking for!