Saturday Greets

Donster

Morning y'all, the misses and I were out late last night... local Moose Lodge had a steak dinner and dance. It's been a while since we've been to one, but it was good food, good friends, good band, and good dancing. 50F right now, looking for sunshine and near 80F today. Slim chance of showers next Wednesday, things are getting really dry around here. Y'all have a great day, the misses is planning things for me to grill this afternoon, then it's NASCAR racing at Texas. This is the first Saturday night race of the season, it should be good.

Bad morning for you Infidels! The New World Order® continues it conquest of most markets, oil fields, flow of oil to Europe and America. Just so you know Dromedary Dentist, there will be no more dancing now that The New World Order® has taken over! Dancing is forbidden in the Koran! Dancing leads to lust and pre-marital sex, which is not permitted! And your misses plans for you to do things, like the beaten, weakling male Westerner that you are! In The New World Order®, women do the mans bidding! You are such a woman yourself. Planting flowers, cooking, dancing...why you must be a homosexual hiding as a married person! You sick bastard! I KILL YOU!!!

Acheded, you got it all wrong. I do these nice things and I get ... a lot! And since I'm married, dancing with my wife is fun and helps us form a closer relationship. :thumbsup:

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. I forgot that you prefer camels over women. My bad. :blush:

Fornication with animals is forbidden! You lie Infidel! Only sick perverted westerners and Australians and New Zealanders do those things! You need to be taken to one of The New World Order®'s re-education camps! If you survive that, then maybe I won't kill you!

There you go again with that double standard thing. It's ok for you to fornicate with camels, but immoral for others to do the same. The reality is that you are the immoral one, the rest of us have no interest in that sort of behavior. I'm betting that you had an unhappy childhood.

Members of The New World Order®, including myself do not fornicate with camels, or any other animal. It is forbidden by the Emperor and the Quran! We have many women, so we do not need animals. I had a happy childhood, blowing up Infidels, sniping Infidels, having 3 wives by the time I was 12. Watching father chop the head off a neighbor for looking at my sister without her hijab covering her face. Good times.