Tuesday

Stans

Morning y'all, parents are back for a two week stay this time. <_< I love 'em, but they are retired, we are not, so it's work as usual, then come home to cook, entertain, and basically run a bed and breakfast. Anyway, 37F this morning and looking for sunshine and mid-60's today. Y'all have a great day, it's going to be a long one for us.

Morning all. 45F under cloudy skies. Clearing this morning with a high of 72F. House cleaning yesterday and today, getting ready to host our Condo Association Board Meeting tonight. Hopefully the board will choose which contractor wins the bid to replace all the roofs. Have been getting 3 new bids the past two weeks.

Had to take Snickers to the Vet again yesterday, this time she has in infection in her chin, caused by allergies. Doc said the past month has been real busy with the same problem in cats and dogs, as the weather being so warm, the flowers started to bloom and trees began to leaf out all at once a month early, instead of a more slow, steady change over to Spring like usual. He had to lance the chin and drain the infection, then a shot of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory. We have to give her oral liquid antibiotics and a topical med for the chin. There went another $160. Then back in two to three weeks for recheck.

Ich am beggink Zhe Emperor for merzy. If Ich kannicht hav hiz merzy avter all Ich hav done for him vho kan?

You have done nothing sausage and cabbage eater. Other than fornicate with Russian goats and betray your komeraden. You will be in Hell soon! I am already dead and in a beautiful Islamic Heaven with my 72 Virgins. I cannot be destroyed!

HAIL TO THE THE EMPEROR!!! LONG LIVE THE NEW WORLD ORDER®!!! DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS!!!