Tuesday

Stans

Morning y'all, another night denied of sleep by CPAP. Y'all have a great day, this one's going to be a long one for me.

Bwahahaha! Zhe New Vorld Order ZPAP Vremote Kontrol ist vorkink perfektly. Zhe zufferink of zhe dromedary dentizt kontinuez. Bwahahaha!

Hav terrible day.

Mein Emperor, doez zhis help mit mein applikazion to vretjoin Zhe New Vorld Order?

Bwahahaha! Zhe New Vorld Order ZPAP Vremote Kontrol ist vorkink perfektly. Zhe zufferink of zhe dromedary dentizt kontinuez. Bwahahaha!

Hav terrible day.

Mein Emperor, doez zhis help mit mein applikazion to vretjoin Zhe New Vorld Order?

Kids stuff. You're gonna have to do better than that Fick.

Hav terrible day.

Loser.

Be gone.

The New World Order needs real dictators, not posers.

ACH! If Ich vere still ein member of zhe New Vorld Order zutch inzolenze vould be met mit ekztreme punischment.

How Fick? Tickle the Dromedary Dentist with a feather until he wets himself? I am beginning to realize that you are not really German. I believe you are...wait for it...CANADIAN!!!

How Fick? Tickle the Dromedary Dentist with a feather until he wets himself? I am beginning to realize that you are not really German. I believe you are...wait for it...CANADIAN!!!

Naw, Fick isn't tough enough to be a Canadian. He is a Liechtensteiner.