Saturday

Stans

Morning y'all, parents went home yesterday and I got a full night's sleep last night! 67F and a little foggy now, looking for partial sun with a chance of thunderstorms and a high in the mid-80's. Y'all have a great day.

Get you lazy Westerner asses up and get to work! The Emperor of The New and Improved New World Order® needs a new Boeing Dreamliner for his travels. He has grown tired of teletransporting around the universe. Of course, the aircraft would have to include all the latest luxury known to you earthlings. Lots of gold and platinum fixtures, silk sheets for his main cabin, finest food, and a section in the hold for POTUS Obama and his wife and brat kids to travel on their vacations, without bothering the Emperor himself. All paid for by you Infidels.

Have a bad day, y'all. :P

DH, go stuff yourself.

I plan to do that today, thank you very much. Being it's Cinco de Mayo, I think I will stop in to my favorite Mexican restaurant and fill up on the buffet, and of course, put it on the American taxpayers tab, tip included of course.

Hmmmmm... Mexican food... generally creates vast amounts of intestinal gas... hermetically sealed uniform with air tight helmet... Yeah! Good idea. Have a couple of bean burritos and put them on my tab.

wrong thread....

...but what happened to DH's jokes?

A request! Well I have been quite busy and all working for the Emperor of The New and Improved New World Order®, but I'll make time just for you mikew...

• What is a pig's favorite superhero?
  • The Oinkredible Hulk.

• Why didn't the pig have to pay for drinks on the cruise?
  • It was all-oink-lusive.

• What kind of court order would be placed on a pig in order to prevent it from taking a specific course of action?
  • An inj-oink-tion.

• What happens if a pig parks illegally?
  • It oink-urs a fine.

• How was the pig defeated in court?
  • Oinkontroverible evidence against it and oinkonsistencies in the defense.

• When is a pig not quite a pig?
  • When it's oink-ognito.

:P