Tuesday

Stans

Morning slaves of The New and Improved New World Order®! Glad you got your early morning weather report. Now get your scrawny butts to work! We need to by some new weapons for the secretly released captured Taliban fighters from a detention center in Afghanistan by our puppet Obama. Or should I say "Sock Puppet" like the Old Guy says? You are all so screwed.

But since you all, especially mikew are such big fans of my humor, let's insert some here just to keep you all as happy as possible while you contemplate your own worthless lives...

• Why didn't Count Dracula get married?
  • He wanted to remain a bat-chelor.

• How is a thief like a thermometer on a hot day?
  • They are both up to something.

• Why does Father Time wear bandages?
  • Because day breaks and night falls.

• What is a rifle with three barrels?
  • A trifle.

• What weapon is most feared by knights?
  • A can opener.

:P

Bad morning Infidels! I see that Dr. Katzenjammer's newly designed exploding underwear was compromised, as Itchie Crotchie's hand picked operative failed to even start his mission. Instead of celebrating a victory in honor of Osama Bin Laden on the anniversary of his murder by the bloodthirsty Zionist Americans, the would-be suicide bomber, based in Yemen, was attempting to purchase his plane tickets when the VISA card he tried to use was rejected because it was maxed out. It was Fick who maxed out the VISA Credit card our brave volunteer was to use. Fick went on a wild spending spree as he was vacationing with the Obamas. The CIA were alerted by some Infidel VISA call center operator, and they stepped in and seized the bomb. Otherwise, the CIA would have had no clue, and the mission to blow up the plane would have been a success!

Our great and powerful Emperor of The New and Improved New World Order® will not be pleased when he gets this news. Been nice knowing you Fick. Enjoy the afterlife in hell!

I have not been pleased for quite some time, why should today be any different?

Forget Fick, he is no longer of any importance to my New World Order.

He may have some sort of foot hold in Greece, but who cares about Greece?

We already control much of the world, soon we will control the rest of the world.

My rule will be total and there will be no room for any other than my New World Order.

If Ich am no lonker of einy importanze juzt vait until you get zhe billz for all zhe ozher schtuff Ich chardged to Zhe New Vorld Order. Perhapz vou schould hav klozed zhose akkountz before kikink me out of Zhe New Vorld Order. Danke und zhanks for all zhe fun! Bwahahaha!