Wednesday

Stans

Gutenmorgen. Vell, perhapz ein gute morgen ekzept for zhe krap zhat Schtanz pozted in ein nozher zhread today. Ich am schtill vrekruitink. Herr Mikew, it zeems zhat vou hav schtired zhe vrazh of zhe non-New Vorld Order memberz here. Ich alzo entjoy zhe tjokez by Dark Helmet. Ich am zhinking of offerink Lord Helmet zhe pozition of Minizter of Gute Humor in my new organization. Perhapz vou vould like to tjoin az vell, ja?

The Dromedary Dentist needs to be executed for posting such vulgarity.

Ich alzo entjoy zhe tjokez by Dark Helmet. Ich am zhinking of offerink Lord Helmet zhe pozition of Minizter of Gute Humor in my new organization.

I am devoted to our beloved Emperor and The New and Improved New World Order®! Think all you want Fick, the pain will probably kill you. :rofl:

The Dromedary Dentist needs to be executed for posting such vulgarity.

I am devoted to our beloved Emperor and The New and Improved New World Order®! Think all you want Fick, the pain will probably kill you. :rofl:

Ja und Ich hav kome to vrealize he ist ein oldt und zoon to be ded emperor. Perhapz vou schould look at ozher opportunitiez, ja?

Herr Mikew, it zeems zhat vou hav schtired zhe vrazh of zhe non-New Vorld Order memberz here. Ich alzo entjoy zhe tjokez by Dark Helmet. Ich am zhinking of offerink Lord Helmet zhe pozition of Minizter of Gute Humor in my new organization. Perhapz vou vould like to tjoin az vell, ja?

No thanks. The organisation I work for is far more evil......