COMBATSIM Forum

I downloaded some car setups from those that know what they are doing and you can really tell the difference even though my driving does not show it. :P

Go here for some great car setups from Eagle Lady. The gears are set to give you max. shifting around the individual tracks.

Go to downloads, setups, and then x-files. Just try them and see what you think. You can always delete them if they don't help. I got much more acceleration than with the stock setups.

Sets always work if you can find some that work for you. go to setupguru.com they have some too, and they do excellant work. I use some of their stuff in N2K3. When I first started racing I was lost on sets, so I found some sheets that helped me understand what to change once I figured out what the car was doing, that is a big thing.

Is it pushing in the corner or are you over driving the corner? Sometimes can be very hard to figure out. Also a lot of time a small tire PSI change can make all the differant in the world as well.

Setting up a car for speed and comfort is indeed a black art.