COMBATSIM Forum

Combatsim of old v SimHQ

SimHq is a good site that keeps me up to date on things sim related but I have always felt that it lacked some thing compared to Combatsim when it was the place every one went for sim related stuff. I could never put my finger on just what the reason is but that's how it is for me.

Any one else find this to be true or is this just the product of an aging mind?

I think what CSim has that other sites generally do not is "character". Most sites are visited by and feature posts by a large number of people. Here at CSim, the majority of posts are by a few who seem to form online friendships here and display their personalities and sense of humor. CSim is more of a family atmosphere, the other sites are just information sites.

Combat simmers are all part of one big, happy, sometimes dysfunctional, family. We all live in the same house, it's just that some of us hang out in different areas around the home.

I think Csim might be the treehouse in the backyard. :)

We aint dysfuntional. As long as yall remember what the chain of command is. It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Combat simmers are all part of one big, happy, sometimes dysfunctional, family. We all live in the same house, it's just that some of us hang out in different areas around the home.

I think Csim might be the treehouse in the backyard. :)

I'm very comfortable when posting at SimHQ, but never as comfortable as I am here at CombatSim. I am fairly open and disclose things here about myself that I would never post at any other forum. That is despite the knowledge it is being disclosed to more than just CombatSim family members. I feel accepted here and regardless of all our difference, I think its the respect we show for each other that counts. May it always continue to be that way.

We aint dysfuntional. As long as yall remember what the chain of command is. It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Listen to Gunny! He is so right! Now, shut up and give me 20 push ups now! Better yet, just give me $20! :D

Listen to Gunny! He is so right! Now, shut up and give me 20 push ups now! Better yet, just give me $20! :D

Which you will send me 110% of right Donnie?

Yeah, but that's because we ain't placing our dollar bills into your waistband. We just don't swing in that direction... well, maybe Whizkid, being Kalifornimexistanian, might. :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, but that's because we ain't placing our dollar bills into your waistband. We just don't swing in that direction... well, maybe Whizkid, being Kalifornimexistanian, might. :rofl: :rofl:

Oh...well then. I guess I will just have to let a few of the Babes from the "Babe Bunker™" to dance for you boys. And they don't except anything less than a $10 dollar bill, and no Credit Cards. So leave your Costco and K-Mart cards at home.

Oh...well then. I guess I will just have to let a few of the Babes from the "Babe Bunker™" to dance for you boys. And they don't except anything less than a $10 dollar bill, and no Credit Cards. So leave your Costco and K-Mart cards at home.

No problemo! :nana: