COMBATSIM Forum

Weekend music thread - April 5-7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunate to have seen Weird Al in concert. He puts on a very good show. He's going to be here in Cedar Rapids again next month.

Elton was great as the Pinball Wizard. I like his version better than The Who's version.

Now that's a musical worth watching!

By the way, anyone here but me ever play the Captain Fantastic pinball machine?

Don't remember that machine, but used to play a lot of pinball a few years later. I had Williams Firepower machine (from 1980) in my living room for a number of years.

Might as well post the Ann-Margret baked bean scene from Tommy while we're at it. :)

Firepower was an awesome machine. I played that one quite a bit during my pinball days. My pinball playing started around 1974-75 and continued until 1984. After that, I didn't have the time and arcades started to close.

Ann Margret was hotter than hot!

Apart from my Firepower, the last pinball machines I can remember were 'The Addams Family' and 'Terminator 2' from the early 90s. They were getting quite complicated by then.

This will be my last as it's 2am, and I don't have much whisky left in my glass.

Definitely a hot fox. I would love to infiltrate her perimeter. I imagine most East German Border Guards were butt ugly, built like wrestlers (heavyweight) and probably on the East German Olympic wrestling and weightlifting teams! Can you say sterioids and HGH? Sure, I knew you could.

And one of my favorite EJ tunes too.

Definitely a hot fox. I would love to infiltrate her perimeter. I imagine most East German Border Guards were butt ugly, built like wrestlers (heavyweight) and probably on the East German Olympic wrestling and weightlifting teams! Can you say sterioids and HGH? Sure, I knew you could.

And one of my favorite EJ tunes too.

Or surgery and hormone therapy to give men female attributes. :blink:

And yes, I did give her the best day of her life. Well, it was mostly one night and a whole day, but still. :D

Stans has been sniffing his laughing gas at his office again. Taken another trip from reality. Delusional.

Cheech and Chong were (and maybe still are) great!.

Nice video Itchie, although I think you'll find japanese life is more like this.

Anyway, on to more wholesome activities like taking cocaine and shooting your woman..

...and since I've mentioned 'cocaine' in this thread, it will no doubt be flagged up by the Echelon system. So to you at the NSA (and Maine), I'm only joking...OK?