COMBATSIM Forum

Video Voice Over test on comms??

Shit!!! You got all the girls here in Kuta, Bali want to meet the guy with the sexy voice. Hey man! Stay off my patch! :rofl:

Great job Neph. :icon_bow: Need lower game sound down it you can. Narrator voice level just fine and sounds real cool and in controi like you are. Have lots of questions about your approach to A-A combat but will have to wait. Surprises you got hit though. E5 yes .... did you try and evade? Playing hard level maybe?

Shit!!! You got all the girls here in Kuta, Bali want to meet the guy with the sexy voice. Hey man! Stay off my patch! :rofl:

Great job Neph. :icon_bow: Need lower game sound down it you can. Narrator voice level just fine and sounds real cool and in controi like you are. Have lots of questions about your approach to A-A combat but will have to wait. Surprises you got hit though. E5 yes .... did you try and evade? Playing hard level maybe?

Im sure there is pleny of fish in that there sea. I too want to see them Pics Please ;)