COMBATSIM Forum
Home Fries

DCS F-35A Lightning (Joint Strike Fighter) Announced

What a way to Christen the new forum! An announcement of a new DCS World module, and an ambitious one at that.

Kinney Interactive has announced that he/they will be doing the DCS F-35A. They appear to have a good resume of sim building, though their experience is more real world than PC (and this is probably a good thing given the complexity of the JSF).

Wags has confirmed this in the ED forums, and there appears to be a lively discussion where David Kinney himself (as eagle13) is answering questions.

I saw info about this from DCS Thailand Facebook post and about to post here to ask if it's real. Very happy now :)

I would live F-22 more though.

Well I for one hope some of these Jets they have will really come to pass.. I am interested in the Typhoon and the F-35 so far ;)

Well, this one looks like its going to fall short. 2 hours to go on Kickstarter, and raised only a third of its funding goal.

Hopefully KI will still do the F-35, though without the initial funding it may take longer to do.