COMBATSIM Forum

Few questions

Amazing huge work with this mod wow :) I have few questions:

1 is possible increase 2d menu higher than 800x600?

2 searching whole forum, do not shoot if it's frequent question ;) is possible mouselook in cockpit?

3 Are you still in the plans is version 2.30?

4 and curiosity-why you decide that the taw is completely addition (dont need game) and EF2000 not? though ef is older?

Thank you for new game :)

Amazing huge work with this mod wow :) I have few questions:

1 is possible increase 2d menu higher than 800x600?

2 searching whole forum, do not shoot if it's frequent question ;) is possible mouselook in cockpit?

3 Are you still in the plans is version 2.30?

4 and curiosity-why you decide that the taw is completely addition (dont need game) and EF2000 not? though ef is older?

Thank you for new game :)

• No. We're limited to the GUI, and can only change the pictures and layout.

• Not that I am aware. As it is, the game was hex-edited to substitute the TrackIR for the Union Reality VR headset, but mouselook was never implemented. There may be a third party solution that uses a mouse to emulate TrackIR, but if there is I don't know about it.

• Yes. I'm hoping to have the public beta out within a few weeks. I just need to make sure the current beta doesn't break anything that requires major troubleshooting.
  • It's just the way that DID set up the use of its files. Since we didn't actually mod the core EF2000, we didn't need to include it. However (as was the case with TAW), if we so much as mod one file, we need to include 95% of the install, and the other 5% was available publicly by way of a patch, so there was really no point in nerfing the release of TAW 2.0.

You're welcome. :)