Have a safe Thanksgiving holiday

cobraj

Doing anything cool on the Grill this weekend Stan's, I remember you doing ribs one time, Then I was dying for ribs! I was grilling Monday when it was about 16 degrees, I was craving some good steaks and my wife came through with some Angus beef steaks from the farm around the corner from my camp in Maine. Was a nice Birthday surprise!

Eat,drink, and be Merry, guys! But watch the driving, eh, we want you back on Friday!

It's Thursday night and we are already back! Had a great time, didn't eat too much... well, not so much that I got sick... I did eat a worm though. Yep, my 13 year old niece found a small worm in the collard greens. It was well cooked, she was disgusted by it, so for the delight of all, I ate the worm. Tasted ok, but it had a real bitter finish. Blech! I don't recommend a diet of worms. :blink:

Great! That means today is 'Black Friday'.

Looking forward to seeing some Walmart mayhem on Youtube. :)

I like the way you think mikew! Nothing like watching the lowest form of human life trample and beat each other to a pulp for one of the only two specially priced "FurReal Friends Cuddles My Giggly Monkey Pet" toy in the frickin' store.

On our way home last night we passed a couple of WalMarts. The parking lots were packed, people were just sitting in the lanes hoping to find a place to park, and the lines of people stretched across the front of the stores. Crazy stupid people, thinking they will get the big bargains. They would probably do better to order their crap online and have it shipped.

When the rest of the world watches this crap, it is no wonder they have such a low opinion of us.. there are people who have not had anything to really eat or drink for awhile, or a roof over their head, and people are killing each other over a foolish toy or electronic gizmo..

Well, maybe Walmart will stop this madness by going back to regular hours at Thanksgiving?

Yeah, and I'm the Easter Bunny!

Sure hope Obama and Michelle got some good deals for their kids!

What, they don't shop at Walmart? If it's good enough for us surely it's good enough for them, no?

Guess not.

The stores love this sort of thing and since Walmart now owns one of England's largest chains, they are trying to introduce the 'tradition' there...and somewhat successfully: :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQaxfh4Fpw0

That video is a bit tame, but shoppers in the UK aren't generally as well armed as those in the USA.