Tuesday Weather

Donster

36F and Fog/Mist. 31F wind chill. Areas of fog are likely this morning with a few showers possible as well. Today will be the mildest day of the week, and probably of the month, with highs generally around 50.

Have to go to a few body shops today, as last Friday morning, some elderly lady driving a new Lexus RX 350 with all the backup warning/camera equipment, still managed to back out of her parking spot without looking and hit Lottie's car in the left rear quarter panel above the wheel. I was with Lottie, and she was driving. We were not moving, because someone was stopped ahead of us waiting for a parking spot to open up, and she couldn't back out of the way because of cars behind us. Nobody hurt. Just an inconvenience and friggin' hassle. The lady was very nice and upset at what she did. Didn't mean to it. We calmed her down, told her it would be fine, made sure she was OK, etc. Then exchanged insurance info. She already contacted her insurance agent Friday. Lottie called them yesterday to get the adjuster for the ladies insurance to contact Lottie.

Advantage of Lottie is she has been working in the insurance business for 30 years, so they in no way are going to try to pull any shit on where we go for repair, rental or any other expenses.

SIQ today, woke up soaking wet, feel like crap, temperature approaching 100. Outside? Couldn't care less except I have to move my car so the misses can go to work. Looks to be freezing, so I guess I get to scrape frost with a fever. This ought to be fun.

SIQ today, woke up soaking wet, feel like crap, temperature approaching 100. Outside? Couldn't care less except I have to move my car so the misses can go to work. Looks to be freezing, so I guess I get to scrape frost with a fever. This ought to be fun.

Just lay your face against the windshield. Should take just a few seconds with that fever. ;)

Stan's got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!" :D

Get to feeling better soon Stans.