COMBATSIM Forum

"Where did they come from?"

VMF-124 Death's Heads are flying IL-2 again with the UP3 mod, Lowengrin's campaign generator, and some SAS stuff.

Going to be flying again tonight, in fact.

We tried Cliffs of Dover, but didn't like it. Glad I only spent $9 on Steam for it. :lol:

VMF-124 Death's Heads are flying IL-2 again with the UP3 mod, Lowengrin's campaign generator, and some SAS stuff.

Going to be flying again tonight, in fact.

We tried Cliffs of Dover, but didn't like it. Glad I only spent $9 on Steam for it. :lol:

Good to hear, Paddles!

Me, I gotta get another Windows rig. Running a Mac now for household tasks. With the move to the new house and all, it'll probably be the second half of this year before I'm reading for simming again.

BTW, what was the verdict on World of Warplanes?

Oh, and anybody heard anything about this new Stalingrad flight-sim based on IL2?

Joker,

I never flew World of Warplanes, but I did fly that new War Thunder MMO.

That game, well, sucked. Beautiful graphics, and very sophisticated plane settings, but the thing was really designed to be a console shooter.

Joystick control of the planes was horrible. Couldn't draw a bead and hold it steady fer love nur money. Apparently the developers encouraged players with joysticks to use their mouse for better control. Ha!

• Like 1