Freezing Thursday

Donster

-8F with blowing snow and -31F wind chill. Another round of dangerously cold conditions will affect the area today. Highs will remain in the single digits below zero, but winds will stay blustery between 15 and 25 mph with higher gusts. These winds will drive down the wind chills into the teens and 20’s below zero through the afternoon, and frostbite can occur in less than 10 minutes under these conditions. The high winds will also create periods of blowing snow which could reduce visibilities from time to time. We drop to the teens below zero tonight as the winds lighten, but they pick back up for Friday from the south which brings us back to the mid 20’s for the afternoon.

Started the day at 8F. 8F! Really? This is just not right. Temperature managed to struggle up to 32F, but is now 27F and on it's way to 11F. I'm so tired of this frickin freezing weather.

Hey, Donnie, how is Lottie doing?

Still in a lot of pain. Pain killers are getting her through the work day. She won't tell me the results of the MRI. Why, I don't know.This is the stuff she does that drives me absolutely nuts. I told her if there is a disc problem, pressing against a nerve, it is likely to cause damage to said nerve, and affect something else, like her leg or foot, or incontinence. She is so damn stubborn. Me, I'm Mr. Nice Guy as you all know. ;)

"Mr. Nice Guy"? No, what I heard was slightly different. I think it something along the lines of "Mr. Please Don't Eat The Beans At Taco Bell, For The Love Of Pete, Please", or something like that. :D

Sorry to hear that she is still in pain.

"Mr. Nice Guy"? No, what I heard was slightly different. I think it something along the lines of "Mr. Please Don't Eat The Beans At Taco Bell, For The Love Of Pete, Please", or something like that. :D

Sorry to hear that she is still in pain.

You mean that "Mr. Please Don't Eat The Beans At Taco Bell, For The Love Of Pete, Please" doesn't translate into "Mr. Nice Guy"?