COMBATSIM Forum

New Book - Flashes and Shorts

My new book is out. It's a collection of flash fiction and short stories.

http://booklocker.com/books/7256.html

You guys have seen most of the flash fiction and probably all of the short stories, although all of those have been heavily edited and even re-written for this book.

Check it out. Versions from Amazon and B&N will be available soon. The cost will be the same.

Jim

Not this one, Don. Costs too much for the infinitesimal meager . . . er, small return. :)

If it starts selling well in ebook format, I might pay to have it set up in print. Lowest price for a print version is about $14.95.

Jim

I hear you, Don. I bought an 8" tablet for use when we're on trips and such. It's powerful enough to replace a computer for most things and the screen is the right size for reading. I can't even type correctly on my wife's smart phone, but the tablet works fine for that -- although I did cheat and get a stylus.

Jim

:lol::P;):o

Funny one, Stans.

C'mon guys. Laugh at Stans little funny. :)

If we don't laugh he gets depressed. When he gets depressed he looks for ways to cheer himself up. When he finds ways to cheer himself up the problems begin. When the problems begin the drunken blondes begin to show up. When the drunken blondes . . .

You get the picture.

Altogether now . . . . hahahahahahahaha . . . come on . . . . get with the program. Hahahahahahaha . . .

OG :nana: :nana: :nana: