Bad Day at the Office

Skeeter

So is this the mission we'll be flying on Wednesday? :)

If it is, I think I'll be AWOL ...... :sofa1::rofl:

@skeeter

I see you have a heater inbound as well....... maybe more than one .......

I'd certainly turn off the ER. I think you can assume you've been spotted. :rofl:

Maybe go E1, range down to 0 - 11, run for help and .......... oh yes ....... start praying ..... ;)

Believe it or not, but I actually managed to escape this furball. I probably did go to E1 since I was winchester. I got hit by one of those heaters and limped back to base. With fuel draining at a dangerous pace, I got some altitude. Fortunately this all happened fairly close to home. I went dry at 20,000' and maybe 10 miles from base. Landed deadstick but safely and then drifted off the runway as I had no steering--no rearm, no refuel and no repair (actually, I don't know if you can get repaired in TAW after landing).

Skeeter

Believe it or not, but I actually managed to escape this furball. I probably did go to E1 since I was winchester. I got hit by one of those heaters and limped back to base. With fuel draining at a dangerous pace, I got some altitude. Fortunately this all happened fairly close to home. I went dry at 20,000' and maybe 10 miles from base. Landed deadstick but safely and then drifted off the runway as I had no steering--no rearm, no refuel and no repair (actually, I don't know if you can get repaired in TAW after landing).

Skeeter

You can't ....... well, I can't. :lol:

Nice job Skeeter. :thumbsup: