March 1st Weather

Donster

17F. Overcast and Breezy and snow. 0F wind chill. 1-3” expected by 8am today. The rest of Saturday morning will be quiet and cold, but another round of snow moves in for the afternoon and continues into Saturday night. This round will bring generally around 3-5” across the area. Winds will be gusty at times, so blowing and drifting is possible throughout the weekend. The snow will keep us cold with single digits and low teens for the weekend and Monday.

March is coming in like a Lion. So hopefully it will go out like a lamb. Sick and tired of this long winter.

My cold is better, but still can't get rid of the deep cough. Talked to a few neighbors and friends who seem to have had the same thing, and they all told me they still either have the persistant cough, or it took 5 weeks or so to get rid of it.

For the first day of March I am greeted with partly cloudy skies and and abnormally low temperature of 26F. We are told to expect mostly cloudy skies and an abnormally low high temperature of 49F today. Tonight we will see a fairly normal low of 34F and tomorrow will be partly sunny and a warm 66F. Then comes Monday, which will start as a cold rain, then change to freezing rain and sleet before changing to snow, two to four inches worth.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm so frickin' tired of winter and now March is going to open with a winter storm. The whole first week of March looks like it will be abnormally cold so the crap is likely to stick around all week.