Tuesday Weather = Crap

Donster

Partly cloudy and 11F with 1F wind chill. A mix of sun and clouds today with most of the day staying dry. Our next storm system is not far off, with snow moving in tonight. At this point, it looks like this will accumulate to 1-3" of fresh white crap.

Vas iz zhis? Herr Ztains did not pozt hiz schtupidt veazher vreport? Zurely ein zign zhat hell haz frozen ja? It iz veddy kold und not zhe zort of veazher I vould hav liked for zhe Fat Tuezday zelebrazion. Ja! It iz Fat Tuezday but it iz only 2C und vrain iz fazt approachink. Perhapz Ich ACH! Perhapz I ztay inzide zhe hotel und zelebrate here ja? Ah! Und maybe zhe lovely Fifi vould like to tjoin me ja? Und she kan bring her charmink friend Bridgitte az vell. Zhere iz plenty of food, drink, und fun for all! Ich... ACH! I avait dein kall.

Hey Rommel! At least it is not 105% humidity!

It's darned cold here, down to 11F this morning, just one degree above the record cold temperature for this day. It's up to 22F and we have high, thin clouds partially obscuring the sun. My street has finally been plowed and sanded, my driveway is mostly ice, but I did spend this morning cleaning the snow and some of the sleet from the cars. Looking for a high of only 31F today, so I'm really hoping the sun will warm surfaces and melt this ice.

Puck, enjoy your Fat Tuesday, it may be your last. Oh, and I would not count on Fifi nor Bridgitte calling, they are interested in real men, not reconstituted Blue Oyster Bar denizens.

Yea! The sun came out and the temperature briefly hit 34F! Total overcast now and 33F, but it's only supposed to drop to 21F tonight. Most of the snow and ice did melt from the roads today, so I think tomorrow will see a return to normalcy, except for public schools, which will open late if at all.