Saturday Weather

Donster

Clear skies and 30F. Much of Saturday will be quiet and dry as highs reach to the mid 40’s, but our next chance for wintry weather moves in late. Some of our northern communities could see a little light rain/snow mix very late in the afternoon, though most of us will hold off until Saturday night as gusty winds return.

Morning y'all, 50F this morning and looking for sunshine and 69 today. Tomorrow, we go back into the refrigerator with cold temperatures and now the the National Weather Shaman is coming into line with what our local, independent guru has been saying. Monday morning we will see the rain mix with, then change to sleet and snow, we might see an accumulation of an inch or more of such a mix. I hate winter and this is way too late in the year for us to be having this sort of weather. At least I did get started with a little bit of my spring yard work. I hauled and spread over 600 pounds of shredded cyprus mulch, replenishing some of my landscaping borders. I probably need close to another 1000 pounds to finish the yard, but at least I have started something.