COMBATSIM Forum

Evening youses,

Been a while guys!

I ARMA 3'd with Doug, Dave, and Gunny last week. Well, I downloaded it and listened to them talk about snakes and rocks on Teamspeak.

All's well, still married, still living in GA, rusty at games now though!

Good to see so many familiar names around! Missed you guys

:icon_salute3:

Evening youses,

Been a while guys!

I ARMA 3'd with Doug, Dave, and Gunny last week. Well, I downloaded it and listened to them talk about snakes and rocks on Teamspeak.

All's well, still married, still living in GA, rusty at games now though!

Good to see so many familiar names around! Missed you guys

:icon_salute3:

[my deep, gravely, demonic voice] Baltarrrrr! [/my deep, gravely, demonic voice] Great to hear from you and glad to hear that you are still among the married! I hope that life is treating you well.

Howdy Baltar! Good to see you back again! Since you've been gone for so long, it's way past time for you to buy a round of drinks for us guys at the Green Vinyl Lounge! No cash? No problem! The Forum Fuhrer can start you a running tab!

Huzzah! I vould like to put in mein order for vone brandy, vone schnapps, und vone beer! Havink Baltar vreturn iz goink to be gute for uz ja?

Baltar?, Baltar?, Baltar? That name rings a bell, somehow. Yes, by golly, I was a young sprout when I last heard it! He must be at least in his sixties by now! How you doing, young man? Hope you stick around the Forum a little more. We need all the help we can get, what with Sore Fick and Rotatiga fouling up the place!

Hair Lick, I said Baltar can buy a round of drinks for us guys. You don't qualify since your operation. You could be a hostess I suppose. Maybe at Achmed's Falafel House or better yet, the greeter at WalMart. That way your stink won't be quite as noticeable as the rest of the customers.