Friday

Donster

Morning all. 57F, windy and overcast. The blast of cold air we have been telling you about this week is coming in right on schedule. Plan on very windy conditions today with wind gusts over 30mph at times. Temperatures will generally be steady to slowly falling, and we'll wind up in the mid-40s by supper time. Football games tonight will feature some wind and even more cold air with wind chills down to the 30-35 range. This is a really cold air mass for this time of year and it will take several days before it moves out.

Off to the hospital for Lottie's surgery.

Morning y'all, 64F under overcast skies. Expecting partly cloudy skies and 81F for a high. I had better enjoy today's warm weather because that cold front will be pushing its way through here tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's high is expected to be 73F and tomorrow night, the mercury plunges to 43F. Temperatures well below average are expected for all of next week.

I hope the surgery goes well for Lottie.

Zo gute to hear zhat her voot zurdjery vent vell. Now she kan kik dien arse vizh vull vorze! :lol:

I'm not worried about being kicked or slugged. It's the .44 magnum she carries that bothers me! :superscare:

She's a redhead, half Norwegian, and half Irish. Don't piss her off. I pity the fool who does. Unless it's you Flick. I challenge you to do so. I haven't viewed a nice ass kicking for years.

Bick. Rick. Slick. Xick. Whatever . . .

They pick on you because they're internet bullies. No one is likely to retaliate physically. I know where Donster lives, but one has to consider Lottie's .44 magnum. No one knows where the evil dentist hangs his hat.

So it's not your fault, Blick. The fact that you're a groveling, mindless worm with sick emotional tendencies has nothing to do with it.

Just thought I'd explain things to you. Now go out and play in the traffic.

OG

Hair Lick. You are like a big booger in my nose, stuck in some hair. I dig the damn thing out, it might hurt a bit with pulling the nose hair, but then once it's over, I can breath better and I can place said booger in a tissue and toss it in the wastebasket. But it always seems to come back sooner or later. I don't hate the booger, it's just a nuisance. Do you understand now? Probably not.

Hey, I'm having trouble uploading my avatar, I.e. it won't do it!...just spams me with some spammy avatars site shit, what's the crack with that!?.

We don't allow avatar uploads to our server for security reasons. You can, however, link to your avatar image on another website (e.g., Imgur, Dropbox, Facebook). If you need help with that, let us know and we'll give you some steps to follow.

We don't allow avatar uploads to our server for security reasons. You can, however, link to your avatar image on another website (e.g., Imgur, Dropbox, Facebook). If you need help with that, let us know and we'll give you some steps to follow.

Hey thanks Dude, copy that, think I can sort that out no problem, thanks for the info.