Saturday

Donster

Morning all. 43F and overcast with 33F wind chill. Behind a fast moving cold front it will be a windy and cooler today. Skies will become mostly sunny and temperatures will hole in the low to mid 40s.

I can barely walk this morning. Spent much of yesterday raking leaves, clearing them from around the bushes and foundation. Piling them up along our street for the city to pick up. Covered them with a tarp so they wouldn't blow around until then. Damn lawn service is supposed to do our fall cleanup. But they did it two weeks ago, when half the leaves were still on the damn trees. Our Condo Association can't afford to pay them to come back and do it again. Gutter cleaning crew was supposed to be here two weeks ago. Haven't showed up yet. And this coming week we are supposed to get rain and low temps around 15F. So the leaves will freeze in the gutters.

Yeah, I get grumpy when I hurt like hell.

Morning y'all. It's 31F, a little frost on the ground, and clear skies. Expecting mostly sunny skies and 57F for a high! The leaves have changed color here and are now falling. I need to start getting them up too, but I often use my lawn mower to such them up, grind them up, and bag them.

I'm sorry to report that in Kelseyville, Ca. it is 80F, clear blue skies, just a lite breeze, and Clear Lake , which I overlook from my back deck is a deep blue with little wind ruffles. We have no pesky trees on the property to worry about, and the HOA looks after the street cleaning which is part of the yearly dues of $86.

Back to work, you slackers!

Shame on you, Whiz. You haven't kept up on your required reading.

It's right there in the CSim Book O' Regulations. "Thou must readeth all material presented by the esteemed Elder Simian unless prevented from so doing by fire, famine, earthquake, a panting female, lack of beer supplies, or some other natural disaster, as set forth in These Regulations."

Forsooth, man. Archie has been the designated Spotted Orc for many long and tortuous years. He will welcome assistance in that role.

:) OG