COMBATSIM Forum

A Big Canadian Salute to US Marine Maj. "Fox" Sinke (ret.)

Just wanted to pass my personal Canadian thanks onto US Marine Maj. "Fox" Sinke (ret.) for his thoughtful and totally bad-ass and completely voluntary stint guarding our Canadian War Memorial in Ottawa for two-and-a-half-hours in the early morning hours of Nov. 04th.

Here's the link to the full story:

Retired Marine Gets Threats After Guarding Canadian War Memorial

I loved this quote:

He also had a message for would-be terrorists: “I said, ‘Hey, you’re looking for a target, here’s a new one for you; give it your best shot; we’ll see how it works out for you.’ ”

With his five purple hearts, I'd say anyone who tries to mess with Maj. Sinke is going to wish they hadn't.

Semper Fi! :icon_salute3:

Well done sir. Vets have ben showing up at war memorials in assorted places across Canada. In our province a local cadet corps ( 13-19 yr olds) was guarding the memorial in a town on our west coast

Word to terrorists:

Be careful of old farts, especially those with military experience. Most especially those who served in the Marines.

These guys have kids and grandkids. They worked hard to give them a better world and what do they find? Scumbags who want to kill those kids and grandkids. That pisses them off.

They lost good friends in the fight against evil. Now their culture is threatened by religious nuts embracing evil. That pisses them off.

At their age sex is just a three letter word. That really pisses them off.

So watch out for the old bastards. They don't have a hell of a lot of time left and they'll gladly spend it running a sword up your ass.

S! Major Sinke

OG

• Like 1