Sunday

Donster

Morning all. 32F and snowing. 23F wind chill. Still under a Winter Storm Warning until 9PM tonight. What started as rain late yesterday afternoon switched over to a wet heavy snow around 8PM last night. It will switch over to a more fluffy snow mid-morning. Most of the accumulating snow will fall through 3PM this afternoon. We'll also have northeast winds of 20 to 30 mph, causing some blowing and drifting snow. The snow will end during the late afternoon and evening on Sunday but the winds will stay strong. This will be the strongest winter storm we have seen this winter. Snow totals right now look to be 6" to 10" across most of the area. A few isolated spots could see up to a foot of snow.

winterfrickinsuckssign.gif

9 freakin' inches of snow so far. Still snowing. Wind at 26 MPH gusting to 39 MPH. Temp has dropped to 19F with 1F wind chill. Not anything like Jay went through this past week in Boston, but IT STILL SUCKS!!!

Lord, please make it so I can move to Arizona! I'd even settle living in Communistfornia at Whizkid's place during December, January and February! At least there I could smoke my....I mean cook with fresh herbs from his garden.