Valentine's Day Greets

Donster

Morning all. 20F under cloudy skies with 3F wind chill. Cold temperatures move into the region this afternoon, our high today of 12F occurring early in the morning. Unfortunately the winds have to pick back up and make if feel even colder. All thanks to a strong cold front that pushes through. Wind chills will drop as low as 20 below in some areas with winds gusting as strong as 40 mph at times. Sustained winds are expected to reach 25 to 35 mph coming out of the NW. A wind chill advisory is in place for most of our counties until 10 am Sunday.

And guys...make sure you wear "protection" today. Especially those of us that are married. I recommend a helmet with the DOT Helmet Standard FMVSS 218. This helmet standard is the best for shock-absorbent helmets and seems to fall inline with recent studies indicating that absorbing the force of an impact is more important than resisting the impact.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Frickin' freezin' morning y'all, 18F under clear skies and we are to believe that there will be a big warm up today, a high of 48F. Then tonight, back into the teens. The next six days are forecast to be extremely cold, lows in the teens or single digits, highs may not get above freezing.

Oh, yeah, happy valentine's day to all.

[Kasey Kasem voice] And here's a special dedication to all you love birds on valentine's day.[/Kasey Kasem voice]

:P:P:P:P

What is that white stuff all over the northern states? I'm out in the yard and see the fruit trees in bloom but I'm going back inside to open a beer and soak up some AC. Sure hope it cools off a bit! The 75 degree temp is tough! Ya'll have a good one!!?