Hump Day

Donster

Morning all. 0F under clear skies with -24F wind chill. There's no way to miss this Arctic air as it continues to pour straight into eastern Iowa. Plan on the coldest of the temperatures/wind chills to occur between 8-11am, when wind chills of -25 to -30 will be common. Highs will struggle to break zero in many areas.

Glad to miss out on the artic air! 47 degrees here at 10:45 AM under sunny sky. My email provider has been down since about last Friday. If I don't have it back by tomorrow, I will be looking for a new one, any suggestions? Stay warm guys!

Use Google's gmail. Free and works well. Yahoo! mail is good and a freebie. Outlook Mail by Microsoft is another one that is free. All three are browser based email programs. You sign up for a "Google" account and A single username and password gets you into everything Google.

If you use an iPhone or iPad you can use iCloud mail. It can be accessed by your Windows browser too.

All have apps for both iPhone and iPad. And also for Android phones.

I have another friend who uses your current mail provider TC. He has had a lot of trouble with his mail too, along with their tech support.