HUMPDAY

TCat

Morning guys, you won't believe this, the AC goes on in just a while. It will be 80 F here about noon. It's a good thing y'all have a dentist up that way! I mean to repair the chips from all that tooth chattering. Look at it this way, you're saving big bucks with the AC's off! Y'all keep warm now! I'm thinking about ya ! ?

Morning all. 7F under clear skies with -9F wind chill. Plan on a cold Wednesday with highs only into the middle teens in many areas. Tonight looks to be our last below zero night (-12F) of the year with readings close to (if not briefly touching) record lows.

Yeah Tommie, to protect my teeth I have to wear a night guard. As for saving money on AC, we are more than making up for it with the Gas bill for the damn furnace.

Morning y'all, 47F under cloudy skies. Expecting a high of 66F and rain showers this afternoon. Temperatures begin to fall in the evening, tomorrow will see freezing conditions return and the rain will change to sleet, then snow, 1-3 inches of snow possible as temperatures drop into the teens. :wacko: